Valentine’s day is just around the corner.
Guys, this should be the easiest time of the year to please your girl. Girls, you just may need to help out a brother (if he still hasn’t learned how to take advantage of this day). Guys, just plan something special, and go out and have some fun. Be creative, like when you were dating.
If you don’t like going out where there are tons of people, pick a different day to celebrate your love (but do something). In the meantime, make sure to express how much you appreciate each other.
By the way, if you are not into texting, make a phone call (leave a good message, if no answer) or make your own personalized Valentine’s day card and give it to your spouse along with his or her favorite treat.
Here are the top 10 text messages to send to your spouse this Valentine’s.
1. Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that’s not true because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again. Happy Valentines Day!
2. I promise to always be by your side, or under you, or on top! Happy Valentine’s Day!
3. I never thought that I’d find someone that makes me feel the way you do. You are the love of my life. Happy Valentines!
4. Ain’t no woman like the one I got. I’m blessed to have you, I hit the jackpot! Happy Valentine’s Day.
5. You’ve always been my sunshine on a cloudy day baby! Happy Valentine’s Day.
6. My love for you is indescribable. I can’t wait to see you this evening.
7. Happy Valentine’s Day Honey! I love you and I am proud to be your wife.
8. Instead of making a reservation, I ordered your favorite meal to eat at home. See you in a little bit. Happy Valentine’s Day.
9. Love you, babe! When you’re are out of my sight, you are always on my mind. Happy Valentines.
10. My healthcare plan does not cover a broken heart. So please don’t ever leave me. Happy Valentine’s day!
And here are two more, for free:
11. Roses are red, violets are blue, and a night out with my guy is long overdue.
12. As your valentine, I wanted you to know that you don’t have to get me anything. However, bring home candy hearts, chocolate, ice cream, roses, and presents if you insist. Happy Valentines Day!
Two 2-part Text messages:
Part 1. I’m calling the cops on you.
Part 2. After you get a response: I think you stole my heart. Happy Valentines!
Part 1. I had the most incredible dream about you last night.
Part 2. After you get a reply: Share the details of your dream. If you didn’t have a dream, make one up.
Finally, for those who need a reminder that it’s Valentine’s Day.
1. Just thinking about you this morning, happy valentine’s day!
2. Hey Valentine, how’s your day going?
3. It’s 2:14 what’s your valentine’s wish? I know what mine is.
4. Will you be my valentine?
Okay folks, now that you know what to do, and how to do it. Go and make it happen. And remember, Valentine’s day should not be the only day of the year you do something fun and special for your lover.
What text messages are you planning to send? Or what has been the most romantic text message you’ve sent?
If you liked this post, sign up for updates below.
If you haven’t already done so, download a FREE sample of my new book, “Courageous Prayer Journal for Men” here: http://CourageousBook.com. The book is also available in Spanish. It is called “Valiente! Diario de Oración para Hombres.” Download a Free sample here.
By the way, the Marriage and Ministry course is coming soon! Learn how to keep your marriage glowing and your ministry growing. Pre-enroll now for discount pricing.
If you enjoyed these tips, follow Nick on social media here.
[…] Write a love letter. Guys, you can do this. Just write down ten text messages that you would like to send to your wife about how great she is, and then put them together in a paragraph. Take a few minutes and put your romantic thoughts down on paper. It’s free, and you’ll score big points. Here are the top 10 texts to send to your wife for Valentine’s. […]
[…] Top 10 texts to send to your spouse for Valentine’s […]